Φόρουμ » Νέα και Ανακοινώσεις

I expect Maple never quits a new server again

• 6 δημοσιευσεις
    16 Αυγούστου 2018 9:41:06 π.μ. EEST

Fresh and New Server? Hi so im wondering when I should return back to the match. I havent played years.but I dont just need to start on a host with wealthy maxed level gamers. Im looking to degree and compete with gamers that do not have multiple years of gametime Maplestory 2 items. Headstart from me. I know of additional sidescroller mmos that launch new servers every few months or so that's what I enjoy as it keeps fresh players onto a somewhat reasonable level. Does this happen with this game, is it rare when it does?

I know it's your personal preference however, maple isn't the kind of sport to be competing with other (arbitrary) gamers on. Their expertise in different servers would also already put them at this advantage over really new players that it would not be a contest. Continually releasing new servers is terrible to get a match's social health. It divides the players too much and using a game such as walnut, where you can not really see how many people exist on that world, it simply makes it that much harder for buy Maplestory mobile mesos players to choose where to go. GMS needed to unite many servers because of this and they do not even have as many as KMS.

I hope Maple never quits a brand new server again. There is, though, a different kind of server in KMS which may arrive in GMS relatively soon. Iirc it'll start exactly like a typical new server significance everybody creating new chars. If you want to stay around, find out the maplestory discussion game, and wait for "reboot world" to come out then you'll be able to achieve the wisdom of the game required to marginally compete when it comes out there. Aside from that, your very best bet is to find friends who've just begun and race with them.